Tuesday, January 8, 2008

psalm 34

last night i had a small but great feast in Psalm 34. it covers one of my favorite passages in
scripture. verse 8 is one of my life passages that talks about tasting and seeing that God is good. i love it. particularly last night when i read this psalm, the first verse really struck a chord with me. it reads, "i will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth." that is deep and rich for me. no matter where i find myself today or tomorrow or the next, and no matter how good or bad a day may become, one thing is sure, i will bless our awesome God at all times, and his praise and glory will constantly be in my mouth...at least thats my goal. wow. i don't know about you, but that makes me stoked (weird surfer word for being really pumped about something), and it keeps things in focus

No comments: